When your child requires surgery
At Surgeons on Clarence, we have a specialist Paediatric Surgeon and Paediatric Urologist who has considerable experience treating and managing conditions in children.
What you need to know
Learning your child may have a medical condition can be distressing, to say the least. Please know that our team is here to guide you and your child through their recovery.
Here’s what you can expect when your child is in our care:
- Fast treatment. We’ll ensure your child is seen immediately, so we can get treatment underway as soon as possible.
- Comprehensive assessment and diagnosis. It’s critical an appropriate diagnosis is made right from the start. Our team will skillfully conduct the appropriate tests to identify the cause of your child’s symptoms.
- A best-practice treatment plan, incorporating the latest medical findings and treatment options.
- Careful monitoring and ongoing care, to ensure your child’s optimal health.
- Someone who is here for you, and available to answer your questions and provide support when you need it.
If your child needs to be seen by a specialist, you can ask to be referred to us. Your child’s comfort, safety and well-being are our highest priority.